Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hey

So, I have not updated in what seems forever, so it is time.
Things have pretty much been so-so since my last update. I've been working a lot, or rather, I worked a lot. School is back in session now. I only had 2 classes today, but I have a good feeling about them. Except for maybe statistics, that class is just borderline on the scary radar. Every other class should be cool. I also had Aural Skills 2 today, which is just last semester continued.

Tomorrow is going to be the real test. My first French horn lesson with Mr. James is tomorrow, and I am so scared. Mr. James is the princepal hornist for the symphony, and I am scared he's not gonna work with me, because basically I suck. We shall see. I have 4 classes tomorrow. Public Speaking, Choir, Theory 2, and Spanish, and then the lessons are at 4. Another big thing is that I get to drive to school. I am planning on leaving the house by at least 6:30-6:45 (my first class is at 8...) because I want to park out behind the Humanities building. All my classes are there, plus it's not as dangerous as parking out in the gravel lots. Considering I am driving my Dad's huge truck I need to be as cautious as possible. I am a little anxious about driving over to UTC too. Everything will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home