Friday, November 10, 2006

hi

so, i have been battling sickness for the past 3 days. been out of school for 2 days. ugh. there was a nasty bug that's floating around the music hall. ugh. not fun.

yesterday marked a 5 year anniversary since i met a very good friend. it's weird how much he helped me grow, and it's really nice knowing he has my back still. i wrote him and told him and he said he's really proud of me and that i grew up well. words like that don't come to me everyday, so when i hear them they are really special.

today is Marcy's birthday!! i called her about half an hour ago, and me and miranda sang her an impromptu version of the "happy birthday" song. i hope she liked it. or that it at least made her giggle.


the dog work me up twice last night wanting to go outside. i about let her go by herself...it's my fault though, because i didn't take her to do her business... tonight i will remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home