Tuesday, December 12, 2006

well

Things with school have been very busy, which is why I have failed to update in a while. Or at least a real update with the goings on in my life.
I am so excited that school is coming to an end. Only a few more days and I will be free for a month. This semester has taught me the importance of tolerance, not just for myself, but for others. I need to accept that I can't change how people are, I can only be supportive. It sure is easier said than done. Especially in the family department. Things have just about gone bananas at my house, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. My sister and I pretty much just have to stap ourselves in and see what happens. I can't help but feel a since om impending doom about the whole situation.
As long as I can take things one day at a time I can get through this.
"Breathe in you are stong"... I swear that song is like my mantra all of the time now.

Dad and I put up the Christmas lights this weekend, and they really to brighten up the yard. There's also the Santa and Reindeere combo that's out in the middle of the yard, and the crazy demented Mr. and Mrs. Clause. There will be pictures most definately by the end of this week, as it's too pretty to not take pictures of.

I bought my sister a very cool present. I hope she likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home